|Package | PIN:||CUS | 423|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 90)|
- AM3715, AM3703 Sitara ARM Microprocessors:
- Compatible to OMAP™ 3 Architecture
- MPU Subsystem
- Up to 1-GHz Sitara™ ARM® Cortex™-A8 Core Also supports 300, 600, and 800-MHz operation
- NEON SIMD Coprocessor
- POWERVR SGX™ Graphics Accelerator (AM3715 only)
- Tile Based Architecture Delivering up to 20 MPoly/sec
- Universal Scalable Shader Engine: Multi-threaded Engine Incorporating Pixel and Vertex Shader Functionality
- Industry Standard API Support: OpenGLES 1.1 and 2.0, OpenVG1.0
- Fine Grained Task Switching, Load Balancing, and Power Management
- Programmable High Quality Image Anti-Aliasing
- External Memory Interfaces:
- SDRAM Controller (SDRC)
- 16, 32-bit Memory Controller With 1G-Byte Total Address Space
- Interfaces to Low-Power SDRAM
- SDRAM Memory Scheduler (SMS) and Rotation Engine
- General Purpose Memory Controller (GPMC)
- 16-bit Wide Multiplexed Address/Data Bus
- Up to 8 Chip Select Pins With 128M-Byte Address Space per Chip Select Pin
- Glueless Interface to NOR Flash, NAND Flash (With ECC Hamming Code Calculation), SRAM and Pseudo-SRAM
- Flexible Asynchronous Protocol Control for Interface to Custom Logic (FPGA, CPLD, ASICs, etc.)
- Nonmultiplexed Address/Data Mode (Limited 2K-Byte Address Space)
- SDRAM Controller (SDRC)
POWERVR SGX is a trademark of Imagination Technologies Ltd.
OMAP is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AM3715CUSD100
The AM37x generation (AM3715/AM3703) of Sitara™ high-performance microprocessors is based on the enhanced Cortex™-A8 device architecture and is integrated on TI's advanced 45-nm process technology. This architecture is designed to provide best in class ARM and graphics performance while delivering low power consumption.
The device can support numerous high-level operating systems and real-time operating system solutions including Linux, Android and Windows Embedded CE which are available free of charge directly from TI. Additionally, the device is fully backward compatible with previous Cortex-A8 Sitara microprocessors and OMAP™ processors.
The AM3715/AM3703 microprocessor data manual presents the electrical and mechanical specifications for the AM3715/AM3703 microprocessor.
The information contained in this data manual applies to both the commercial and extended temperature versions of the AM3715/03 Microprocessor unless otherwise indicated. It consists of the following sections:
- A description of the AM3715/03 terminals: assignment, electrical characteristics, multiplexing, and functional description
- A presentation of the electrical characteristics requirements: power domains, operating conditions, power consumption, and dc characteristics
- The clock specifications: input and output clocks, DPLL and DLL
- A description of thermal characteristics, device nomenclature, and mechanical data about the available packaging