|Package | PIN:||DUB | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- ±250-mV Input Voltage Range Optimized for Shunt Resistors
- Very Low Nonlinearity: 0.075% max at 5 V
- Low Offset Error: 1.5 mV max
- Low Noise: 3.1 mVRMS typ
- Low High-Side Supply Current:
8 mA max at 5 V
- Input Bandwidth: 60 kHz min
- Fixed Gain: 8 (0.5% Accuracy)
- High Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 108 dB
- Low-Side Operation: 3.3 V
- Certified Galvanic Isolation:
- UL1577 and IEC60747-5-2 Approved
- Isolation Voltage: 4250 VPEAK
- Working Voltage: 1200 VPEAK
- Transient Immunity: 2.5 kV/µs min
- Typical 10-Year Life Span at Rated Working Voltage (see Application Report SLLA197)
- Fully Specified Over the Extended Industrial Temperature Range
Texas Instruments AMC1100DUB
The AMC1100 is a precision isolation amplifier with an output separated from the input circuitry by a silicon dioxide (SiO2) barrier that is highly resistant to magnetic interference. This barrier is certified to provide galvanic isolation of up to 4250 VPEAK, according to UL1577 and IEC60747-5-2. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this device prevents noise currents on a high common-mode voltage line from entering the local ground and interfering with or damaging sensitive circuitry.
The AMC1100 input is optimized for direct connection to shunt resistors or other low voltage level signal sources. The excellent performance of the device enables accurate current and voltage measurement in energy-metering applications. The output signal common-mode voltage is automatically adjusted to either the 3-V or 5-V low-side supply.
The AMC1100 is fully specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +105°C and is available in the SMD-type, wide-body SOIC-8 (DWV) and gullwing-8 (DUB) packages.