|Package | PIN:||DWV | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ±50-mV Input Voltage Range Optimized for Current Measurement With Shunt Resistors
- Manchester Coded or Uncoded Bitstream Options
- Excellent DC Performance for High-Precision Sensing on System Level:
- Offset Error and Drift: ±50 µV, ±1 µV/°C (max)
- Gain Error and Drift: ±0.2%, ±40 ppm/°C (max)
- 3.3-V Operation for Reduced Power Dissipation on Both Sides of the Isolation Barrier
- System-Level Diagnostic Features
- High Electromagnetic Field Immunity
(see the ISO72x Digital Isolator Magnetic-Field Immunity Application Report)
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 5657-VPK Basic Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11 (VDE V0884-11): 2017-01
- 4000-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- CAN/CSA No. 5A-Component Acceptance Service Notice,
IEC 60950-1, and IEC 60065 End Equipment Standards
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AMC1106E05DWVR
The AMC1106 is a precision, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) modulator with the output separated from theinput circuitry by a capacitive isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magneticinterference.
The input stage of the AMC1106 is optimized for direct connection to shunt resistors orother low voltage-level signal sources commonly used in multi-phase electricity meters to achieveexcellent ac and dc performance. The device low input voltage range of ±50-mV allows use of smallshunt resistor values to minimize power dissipation. Decimate the output bitstream of the AMC1106with an appropriate digital filter. The MSP430F67x,TMS320F2807x, andTMS320F2837x microcontrollers, and theAMC1210 integrate these digital filters forseamless operation with the AMC1106.
On the high-side, the modulator is supplied by a
3.3-V or 5-V power supply (AVDD). The isolated digital interface operates from a 3.0-V,3.3-V, or 5-V power supply (DVDD).
The AMC1106 is specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.