|Package | PIN:||RHA | 40|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Four Independently-Programmable Digital Filters
- Four Window Comparators
- Three Parallel and One Serial Interface
- Comprehensive Interrupt System
- Programmable Input Configuration
- Carrier Frequency Generator for Resolver Applications
- Current Measurement
- Resolver Decoding
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AMC1210IRHAT
The AMC1210 is a four-channel digital filter designed specifically for current measurement and resolver position decoding in motor control applications. Each input can receive an independent delta-sigma () modulator bit stream. The bit streams are processed by four individually-programmable digital decimation filters. The AMC1210 also offers a flexible interface and a comprehensive interrupt unit, allowing customized digital functionality and immediate digital threshold comparisons for over-current monitoring.