|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- 12, 12-Bit DACs with Programmable Outputs:
- 0V to 5V
- 0V to 12.5V
- DAC Shutdown to User-Defined Level
- 12-Bit, 500kSPS ADC with 16 Inputs:
- 16 Single-Ended or
- Two Differential + 12 Single-Ended
- Two Remote Temperature Sensors:
- –40°C to +150°C, ±2°C Accuracy
- One Internal Temperature Sensor:
- –40°C to +125°C, ±2.5°C Accuracy
- Input Out-of-Range Alarms
- 2.5V Internal Reference
- Eight General-Purpose Input/Outputs
- Configurable I2C-Compatible/SPI™ Interface with 5V/3V Logic
- Power-Down Mode
- Wide Temperature Range:
- –40°C to +105°C
- Small Packages: 9mm x 9mm QFN-64, and 10mm x 10mm HTQFP-64
Texas Instruments AMC7812SRGCT
The AMC7812 is a complete analog monitoring and control solution that includes a 16-channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), twelve 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs), eight GPIOs, and two remote/one local temperature sensor channels.
The AMC7812 has an internal reference of +2.5V that can configure the DAC output voltage to a range of either 0V to +5V or 0V to +12.5V. An external reference can be used as well. Typical power dissipation is 95mW. The AMC7812 is ideal for multichannel applications where board space, size, and low power are critical.
The AMC7812 is available in either a 64-lead QFN or HTQFP-64 PowerPAD™ package and is fully specified over the –40°C to +105°C temperature range.
For applications that require a different channel count, additional features, or converter resolutions, Texas Instruments offers a complete family of analog monitor and control (AMC) products. Visit http://www.ti.com/amc for more information.