|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 70)|
- 1536 Bits of One-Time Programmable (OTP) EPROM For Storage Of User-Programmable Configuration Data
- Factory-Programmed Unique 64-Bit Identification Number
- Bus-Interface Architecture Allowing Multiple bq2024's Attached to a Single Host
- Single-Wire Interface to Reduce Circuit Board Routing
- Synchronous Communication Reduces Host Interrupt Overhead
- No Standby Power Required
- Address Space Backward Compatible With bq2022A
- 8-byte RAM Buffer for Faster Write
- Page Address Redirection
- 15KV IEC 61000-4-2 Air Charge on SDQ
- Available in a 3-Pin SOT23 Package and TO-92 Package
- Security Encoding
- Inventory Tracking
- Product-Revision Maintenance
- Battery-Pack Identification
SDQ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments BQ2024DBZR
The bq2024 is a 1.5K-bit serial EPROM containing a factory-programmed, unique 48-bit identification number, 8-bit CRC generation, and the 8-bit family code (09h). A 64-bit status register controls write protection and page redirection.
The bq2024 SDQ interface requires only a single connection and a ground return. The DATA pin is also the sole power source for the bq2024. The bus architecture allows multiple SDQ devices to be connected to a single host.
The small surface-mount package options saves printed-circuit-board space, while the low cost makes it ideal for applications such as battery pack configuration parameters, record maintenance, asset tracking, product-revision status, and access-code security.