|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated Power FET and Current Sensor for Up to 1-A Charge Applications From AC Adapter
- Precharge Conditioning With Safety Timer
- Charge and Power-Good Status Output
- Automatic Sleep Mode for Low Power Consumption
- Integrated Charge-Current Monitor
- Fixed 7-Hour Fast Charge Safety Timer
- Ideal for Low-Dropout Charger Designs for Single-Cell Li-Ion or Li-Pol Packs in Space-Limited Portable Applications
- Small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ24081DRCR
The bq24080 and bq24081 are highly integrated and flexible Li-Ion linear charge devicestargeted at space-limited charger applications. They offer an integrated power FET and currentsensor, high-accuracy current and voltage regulation, charge status, and charge termination, in asingle monolithic device. An external resistor sets the magnitude of the charge current.
The device charges the battery in three phases: conditioning, constant current, andconstant voltage. Charge is terminated based on minimum current. An internal charge timer providesa backup safety for charge termination. The device automatically restarts the charge if the batteryvoltage falls below an internal threshold. The device automatically enters sleep mode when the acadapter is removed.