|Package | PIN:||RSE | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- USB 2.0 High Speed Switch
- Detects USB Battery Charging Specification Version 1.2 (BCv1.2) Compliant Chargers
- Compatible Accessories
- Dedicated Charging Port
- Standard Downstream Port
- Charging Downstream Port
- Non-Standard Chargers
- Apple™ Charger
- TomTom™ Charger
- USB Chargers Not Compliant With Battery Charging Specification Version 1.2(BCv1.2)
- –2 V to 28 V VBUS Voltage Range
- ESD Performance Tested per JESD 22
- 4000-V Human-Body Model
- 1500-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- ESD Performance DP_CON/DM_CON to GND
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge (IEC 61000-4-2)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ24392RSER
The BQ24392 is a dual single-pole single-throw (SPST) USB 2.0 high-speed isolation switchwith charger detection capabilities for use with micro and mini-USB ports. This USB switch allowsmobile phones, tablets, and other battery operated electronics to be charged from differentadapters with minimal system software. The device’s charger detection circuitry can support USBBattery Charging Specification version 1.2 (BCv1.2) compliant, Apple™, TomTom™, and othernon-standard chargers.
The BQ24392 device is powered through VBUS when a charger is attached to the micro ormini-USB port and has a 28-V tolerance to avoid the need for external protection.