|Package | PIN:||RHL | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Li-Ion Or Li-Pol ChargeManagement and Synchronous DC-DC Power Conversion In a Single Chip
- Charges and Powers the System from Either the AC Adapter or USB with Autonomous Power Source Selection
- Integrated USB Charge Control with Selectable 100 mA and 500 mA Charge Rates
- Integrated Power FET and Current Sensor for Up to 500 mA Charge Applications AND 300 mA DC-DC Controller with Integrated FETs
- Reverse Leakage Protection Prevents Battery Drainage
- Automatic Power Save Mode For High Efficiency at Low Current, or Forced PWM for Frequency Sensitive Applications
- MP3 Players
- PDAs, Smartphones
- Digital Cameras
Texas Instruments BQ25017RHLR
The bq25015/7 are highly integrated charge and power management devices targeted at space-limited bluetooth applications. The bq25015/7 devices offer integrated power FET and current sensor for charge control, reverse blocking protection, high accuracy current and voltage regulation, charge status, charge termination, and a highly efficient and low-power dc-dc converter in a small package.
The bq25015/7 devices charge the battery in three phases: conditioning, constant current and constant voltage. Charge is terminated based on minimum current. An internal charge timer provides a backup safety feature for charge termination. The bq25015/7 automatically re-starts the charge if the battery voltage falls below an internal threshold. The bq25015/7 automatically enters sleep mode when VCC supply is removed.
The integrated low-power high-efficiency dc-dc converter is designed to operate directly from a single-cell Li-ion or Li-Pol battery pack. The output voltage is either adjustable from 0.7 V to VBAT, or fixed at 1.8 V (bq25017) and is capable of delivering up to 300-mA of load current. The dc-dc converter operates at a synchronized 1 MHz switching frequency allowing for the use of small inductors.