|Package | PIN:||DRZ | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Fuel Gauge
- Resides in Battery Pack
- Low-Value External Sense Resistor
(10 mΩ Typical)
- One Time Programmable (OTP) ConfigurationNon-Volatile Memory (NVM)
- Powered Directly from Battery with Integrated LDO
- 400-kHzI2C™ SerialInterface
- Internal Temperature Sensor or
- Battery Fuel Gauging Based on Patented Impedance Track™ Technology
- Reports Remaining Capacity and State of Charge (SOC) with SmoothingFilter
- Automatically Adjusts for Battery Aging, Self-discharge, Temperature, and RateChanges
- Battery State of Health (Aging) Estimation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ27411DRZR-G1A
The Texas Instruments bq27411-G1 device is a battery fuel gauging solution forsingle-cell Li-Ion battery packs. The device requires minimal configuration and uses One TimeProgrammable (OTP) Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) to avoid an initialization download by the systemprocessor.
The fuel gauge uses the patented Impedance Track™ algorithm for fuel gauging, andprovides information such as remaining battery capacity (mAh), state-of-charge (%), and batteryvoltage (mV).
The small, 12-pin, 2.50 mm × 4.00 mm, Small Outline No-Lead (SON) package is ideal forspace-constrained applications.