|Package | PIN:||YZF | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery Fuel Gauge
- Resides on System Board
- Supports Embedded or Removable Batteries
- Powers Directlyfrom the Battery with Integrated LDO
- Supports a Low-Value External SenseResistor (10 mΩ)
- Ultra Low Power Consumption in NORMAL (50 µA) and SLEEP (9 µA) Modes
- Battery Fuel Gauging Based on Patented Impedance Track™ Technology
- Provides Three Selectable Pre-Programmed Profiles for 4.2-V, 4.35-V, and 4.4-VCells
- Reports Remaining Capacity and State-of-Charge (SOC) with SmoothingFilter
- Adjusts Automatically for Battery Aging, Self-Discharge, Temperature,and Rate Changes
- Estimates Battery State-of-Health (Aging)
- Microcontroller Peripheral Interface Supports:
- 400-kHz I2C™ Serial Interface
- Configurable SOC Interrupt or
Battery Low Digital Output Warning
- Internal Temperature Sensor ORHost Reported Temperature OR ExternalThermistor
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ27426YZFR
The Texas Instruments bq27426 battery fuel gauge is a single-cell gauge that requiresminimal user-configuration and system microcontroller firmware development, leading to quick systembring-up.
Three chemistry profiles are pre-programmed to enable minimum user-configuration, and tohelp manage customer inventory across projects with different battery chemistries. The bq27426battery fuel gauge has very low sleep power consumption leading to longer battery run time.Configurable interrupts help save system power and free up the host from continuous polling.Accurate temperature sensing is supported via an external thermistor.
The bq27426 battery fuel gauge uses the patented Impedance Track™ algorithm for fuelgauging, and provides information such as remaining battery capacity (mAh), state-of-charge (%),and battery voltage (mV).
Battery fuel gauging with the bq27426 fuel gauge requires connections only to PACK+ (P+)and PACK– (P–) for a removable battery pack or embedded battery circuit. The tiny, 9-ball, 1.62 mmx 1.58 mm, 0.5 mm pitch NanoFree™ chip scale package (DSBGA) isideal for space-constrained applications.