|Package | PIN:||YZF | 15|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Battery Fuel Gauge for 1-Series (1sXp) Li-Ion Applications up to 14,500-mAh Capacity
- Microcontroller Peripheral Provides:
- Internal or External Temperature Sensor for Battery TemperatureReporting
- SHA-1/HMAC Authentication
- Lifetime Data Logging
- 64 Bytes of Non-Volatile Scratch Pad FLASH
- Battery Fuel Gauging Based on Patented Impedance Track™ Technology
- Models Battery Discharge Curve for Accurate Time-To-EmptyPredictions
- Automatically Adjusts for Battery Aging, Battery Self-Discharge, andTemperature/Rate Inefficiencies
- Low-Value Sense Resistor (5 mΩ to 20 mΩ)
- Advanced Fuel Gauging Features
- Internal Short Detection
- Tab DisconnectionDetection
- HDQ and I2C™ Interface Formats for Communication with Host System
- Small 15-Ball Nano-Free™ (DSBGA) Packaging
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ27546YZFR-G1
The bq27546-G1 Li-Ion battery fuel gauge is a microcontrollerperipheral that provides fuel gauging for single-cell Li-Ion battery packs. The device requiresminimal system microcontroller firmware development for accurate battery fuel gauging. Thebq27546-G1 resides within the battery pack or on the system’s main-board with anembedded battery (non-removable).
The bq27546-G1 uses the patented ImpedanceTrack™ algorithm for fuel gauging, and provides information such as remaining batterycapacity (mAh), state-of-charge (%), run-time to empty (min.), battery voltage (mV), andtemperature (°C). It also provides detections for internal short or tab disconnectionevents.
The bq27546-G1 features integrated support for secure battery packauthentication, using the SHA-1/HMAC authentication algorithm.
The device comes in a 15-ball Nano-Free™ DSBGA package(2.61 mm × 1.96 mm) that is ideal for space-constrainedapplications.