|Package | PIN:||DRZ | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High-Side Protection N-CH FET Drive Allows Serial Bus Communication During Fault Conditions
- Programmable Protection Levels for Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- Analog Front End with Two Independent ADCs
- Support for Simultaneous Current and Voltage Sampling
- High-Accuracy Coulomb Counter with Input Offset Error < 1 µV(Typical)
- Supports Down to 1-mΩ Current Sense Resistor While Capable of 1-mA Current Measurement
- SHA-1 Authentication Responder for Increased Battery Pack Security
- 400-kHz I2C™ Bus Communications Interface for High-Speed Programming and Data Access
- Compact 12-Pin VSON Package (DRZ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ27750DRZT
The Texas Instruments bq27750 Impedance Track™ Gas Gaugeand Protection Solution is a highly integrated, accurate 1-series cell gas gauge and protectionsolution.
The bq27750 device provides a fully integrated pack-based solution with a flashprogrammable custom reduced instruction-set CPU (RISC), safety protection, and authentication for1-series cell Li-Ion and Li-Polymer battery packs.
The bq27750 gas gauge communicates via an I2C-compatibleinterface and combines an ultra-low-power, high-speed TI bqBMP processor, high-accuracy analogmeasurement capabilities, integrated flash memory, an array of peripheral and communication ports,an N-CH FET drive, and a SHA-1 Authentication transform responder into a complete, high-performancebattery management solution.