|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-Series and 3-Series Cell Overvoltage Monitor for Secondary Protection
- Fixed Programmable Delay Timer
- Fixed OVP Threshold
- Available Range From 3.85 V to 4.6V
- Fixed OVP Delay Option: 4 s or 6.5 s
- High-Accuracy Overvoltage Protection:
- Low Power Consumption ICC ≈ 1 µA
(VCELL(ALL) < VPROTECT)
- Low Leakage Current per Cell Input < 100 nA
- Small Package Footprint
- 6-Pin SON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ294502DRVT
The bq2945xx family of products is a secondary-level voltage monitor and protector forLi-Ion battery pack systems. Each cell is monitored independently for an overvoltage condition.Based on the configuration, an output is triggered after a fixed delay if any of the two or threecells has an overvoltage condition. This output is triggered into a high state after an overvoltagecondition satisfies the specified delay timer.