|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-, 3-, and 4-Series Cell Overvoltage Protection
- External Capacitor-Programmed Delay Timer
- Factory Programmed OVP Threshold (Threshold Range 3.85 V to 4.6 V)
- Output Options: Active High or Open Drain Active Low
- High-Accuracy Overvoltage Protection: ±10 mV
- Low Power Consumption ICC ≈ 1 µA
(VCELL(ALL) < VPROTECT)
- Low Leakage Current Per Cell Input < 100 nA
- Small Package Footprint
- 8-Pin WSON (2.00 mm x 2.00 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ294707DSGR
The bq2947 family is an overvoltage monitor and protector for Li-Ion battery packsystems. Each cell is monitored independently for an overvoltage condition.
In the bq2947 device, an external delay timer is initiated upon detection of anovervoltage condition on any cell. Upon expiration of the delay timer, the output is triggered intoits active state (either high or low, depending on the configuration). The external delay timerfeature also includes the ability to detect an open or shorted delay capacitor on the CD pin, whichwill similarly trigger the output driver in an overvoltage condition.
For quicker production-line testing, the bq2947 device provides a Customer Test Mode withreduced delay time.