|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 110)|
- Intelligent Control of Wireless Power Transfer
- 5-V Operation Conforms to Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Type A5 and Type A11 Transmitter Specifications
- Dynamic Power Limiting for USB and Limited Source Operation
- Digital Demodulation Reduces Components
- Comprehensive Charge Status Mode and Fault Indication
Texas Instruments BQ500211RGZT
The bq500211 is a second generation digital wireless power controller that integrates all functions required to control wireless power transfer to a single WPC compliant receiver. Designed for 5-V systems, the bq500211 the surrounding environment for WPC compliant devices to be powered, safely engages the device, receives packet communication from the powered device and manages the power transfer. To maximize flexibility in wireless power applications, Dynamic Power Limiting (DPL) is featured on the BQ500211 wireless-power transmitter manager. DPL enhances user experience by seamlessly optimizing the usage of power available from limited input supplies. The bq500211 can operate as both a WPC type A5 transmitter with a magnetic positioning guide or as a WPC type A11 transmitter without the magnetic guide. With comprehensive status and fault monitoring, should any abnormal condition develop during power transfer, the bq500211 handles it and provides indicator outputs.
The bq500211 is available in a 48-pin, 7 mm x 7 mm QFN package and operates over a temperature range from –40°C to 110°C.