|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- CHG and DSG High-Side NMOS FET Drivers for Battery Protection Fast FET Turn-On and Turn-Off Times
- Pre-Charge PFET Driver (for Current-Limited Pre-charge of Significantly Depleted Cell-pack)
- Independent Digital Enable Control for Charging and Discharging
- Minimal External Components Needed
- Scalable External Capacitor-Based Charge Pump to Accommodate a Different Range of FETs in Parallel
- High-Voltage Tolerant (100-V Absolute Maximum)
- Internal Switch to Enable Pack-Voltage Sensing
- Common and Separate Charge and Discharge Path Configuration Support
- Designed to Work Directly With bq76940, bq76930, and bq76920 Battery Monitors
- Current Consumption:
- NORMAL Mode: 40 µA
- SHUTDOWN: < 10 µAMaximum
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ76200PWR
The bq76200 device is a low-power, high-side, N-Channel system. Ahigh-side protection avoids ground disconnection in the system and also allows continuouscommunication between the battery pack and host system. The device has additional P-Channel FETcontrol to allow low-current pre-charge to a deeply depleted battery, and a PACK+ voltage monitorcontrol for the host to sense the PACK+ voltage.
The independent enable inputs allow CHG and DSG FETs to be turned onand off separately, offering great implementation flexibility in battery systems.
The bq76200 device can be used with a companion Analog Front Enddevice such as the bq76920/30/40 family, a 3-series to 15-series Cell Analog Front End Monitoring,and a host microcontroller or dedicated state-of-charge (SOC) tracking gas gauge device.