|Package | PIN:||DBT | 30|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Compensated End-of-Discharge Voltage (CEDV) Gauging Algorithm
- Supports SMBus Host Communication
- Flexible Configuration for 3- to 5-Series (bq76920), 6- to 10-Series (bq76930), and 9- to 15-Series (bq76940) Li-Ion and LiFePO4 Batteries
- Supports Battery Configurations up to 320 Ahr
- Supports Charge and Discharge Current Reporting up to 320 A
- On-Chip Temperature Sensor Option
- External NTC Thermistor Support from Companion AFE
- Full Array of Programmable Protection Features
- Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- Lifetime Data Logging
- Supports CC-CV Charging, Including Precharge, Charge Inhibit, and Charge Suspend
- Offers an Optional Resistor Programmable SMBus Slave Address for up to Eight Different Bus Addresses
- Drives up to a 5-Segment LED or LCD Display for State-Of-Charge Indication
- Provides SHA-1 Authentication
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ78350DBTR-R1
The Texas Instruments bq78350-R1 Li-Ion and LiFePO4 Battery ManagementController and companion to the bq769x0 family of Analog Front End (AFE) protection devicesprovides a comprehensive set of Battery Management System (BMS) subsystems, helping to accelerateproduct development for faster time-to-market.
The bq78350-R1controller and the bq769x0 AFE support 3-series to 15-series cell applications. Thebq78350-R1 device provides anaccurate fuel gauge and state-of-health (SoH) monitor, as well as cell balancing and a full rangeof voltage-, current-, and temperature-based protection features.
The bq78350-R1device offers optional LED or LCD display configurations for capacity reporting. It alsomakes data available over its SMBus 1.1 interface. Battery history and diagnostic data is also keptwithin the device in non-volatile memory and is available over the same interface.