|Package | PIN:||DCP | 38|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4
- Low Supply Current: 900 µA/ch
- Analog Supply Voltage: 7 V to 18 V
- Digital Supply Voltage: 2 V to 5.5 V
- 18-Channel Gamma Correction
- 2-Channel Programmable VCOM: 50 mA IOUT
- 10-Bit Resolution
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- I2C Interface
- 3.4 MHz High-Speed Mode
- Demo Board and Software Available
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BUF20800ATDCPRQ1
The BUF20800-Q1 is a programmable voltage reference generator designed for gammacorrection in TFT-LCD panels. It provides 18 programmable outputs for gamma correction and twochannels for VCOM adjustment, each with 10-bit resolution.
All channels are programmable using an I2C interface thatsupports high-speed data transfers up to 3.4 MHz.
This programmability replaces the traditional, time consuming process of changing resistorvalues to optimize the various gamma voltages and allows designers to determine the correct gammavoltages for a panel very quickly. Required changes are easily implemented without hardwarechanges.
The BUF20800-Q1 uses TI’s latest, small-geometry analog CMOS process, which makes it avery competitive choice for full production, not just evaluation.
For lower channel count, please contact your local sales or marketingrepresentative.
The BUF20800-Q1 is available in an HTSSOP-38 package withPowerPAD™. It is specified from −40°C to +105°C.