|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DL) | 48|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <: 1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 70
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Shrink Small-Outline (DL) Package
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Widebus, EPIC-IIB are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments CABT16245AMDLREP
The SN74ABT16245A-EP is a 16-bit noninverting 3-state transceiver designed for synchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. It allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
When VCC is between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impendance state above 2.1 V, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
The SN74ABT16245A-EP is characterized for operation from -55°C to 125°C.