|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 150 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- High-Drive Outputs (32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CABT541BIPWRG4Q1
The SN74ABT541B octal buffer and line driver is ideal for driving bus lines or buffering memory address registers. The device features inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package to facilitate printed circuit board layout.
The 3-state control gate is a two-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable OE1 or OE2) input is high, all eight outputs are in the high-impedance state.
When VCC is between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 2.1 V, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.