|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operating Range of 3 V to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6 ns at 5 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
Texas Instruments CAHCT1G125QDCKRQ1
The SN74AHCT1G125 is a single bus buffer gate/line driver with 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high. When OE is low, true data is passed from the A input to the Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.