|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualification in Accordance With AEC-Q100
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Customer-Specific Configuration Control Can Be Supported Along With Major-Change Approval
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0), 1000-V Charged-Device Model
- Operating Range of 3 V to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6 ns at 5 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±8-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
Contact factory for details. Q100 qualification data available on request.
Texas Instruments CAHCT1G126QDCKRG4
The SN74AHCT1G126 is a single bus buffer gate/line driver with 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable (OE) input is low. When OE is high, true data is passed from the A input to the Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.