|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Max tpd of 5.8 ns at 3.3 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Control Inputs VIH/VIL Levels Are Referenced to VCCA Voltage
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments CALVC164245IDGGREP
This 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting bus transceiver contains two separate supply rails. B port has VCCB, which is set to operate at 3.3 V and 5 V. A port has VCCA, which is set to operate at 2.5 V and 3.3 V. This allows for translation from a 2.5-V to a 3.3-V environment, and vice versa, or from a 3.3-V to a 5-V environment, and vice versa.
The SN74ALVC164245 is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control circuitry (1DIR, 2DIR, 1OE, and 2OE) is powered by VCCA.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, the output-enable (OE) input should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.