|Package | PIN:||RSS | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- True Single-Chip UHF RF Transceiver
- Frequency Range 402 MHz to 470 MHz and
804 MHz to 930 MHz
- High Sensitivity
- Up to –112 dBm for 38.4 kHz Receiver Channel Filter Bandwidth
- Up to –106 dBm for 102.4 kHz Receiver Channel Filter Bandwidth
- Programmable Output Power
- Low Current Consumption
- RX: 19.9 mA
- Low Supply Voltage
- From 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Very Few External Components Required
- Small Size
- QFN 32 Package
- Pb-Free Package
- Digital RSSI and Carrier Sense Indicator
- Data Rate Up to 153.6 kBaud
- OOK, FSK, and GFSK Data Modulation
- Integrated Bit Synchronizer
- Image Rejection Mixer
- Programmable Frequency
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC)
- Suitable for Frequency Hopping Systems
- Suited for Systems Targeting Compliance With
EN 300 220 and FCC CFR47 Part 15
- Easy-to-Use Software for Generating the CC1021 Configuration Data
- Fully Compatible With CC1020 for Receiver Channel Filter Bandwidths of 38.4 kHz and Higher
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CC1021RSSR
The CC1021 device is a true single-chip UHF transceiver designed for very low power and very low voltage wireless applications. The circuit is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 433 MHz, 868 MHz, and 915 MHz, but can easily be programmed for multichannel operation at other frequencies in the 402- to 470-MHz and 804- to 930-MHz range.
The CC1021 device is especially suited for narrowband systems with channel spacing of 50 kHz and higher complying with EN 300 220 and CC CFR47 part 15.
The CC1021 device main operating parameters can be programmed through a serial bus, thus making the CC1021 device a very flexible and easy to use transceiver.
In a typical system, the CC1021 device is used together with a microcontroller and a few external passive components.