|Package | PIN:||RGP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- KEY FEATURES
- Programmable Output Power up to +12 dBm for all Supported Frequencies
- Programmable Data Rate from 0.6 to 600 kbps
- Frequency Bands: 300 - 348 MHz, 387 - 464 MHz, and 779 - 928 MHz
- 2-FSK, 4-FSK, GFSK, MSK, and OOK Supported
- DIGITAL FEATURES
- Flexible Support for Packet Oriented Systems
- On-chip Support for Sync Word Insertion, Flexible Packet Length, and Automatic CRC Calculation
- LOW-POWER FEATURES
- 200 nA Sleep Mode Current Consumption
- Fast Startup Time; 240 μs From Sleep to TX Mode
- 64-byte TX FIFO
Texas Instruments CC115LRGPT
- Few External Components; Fully Integrated Frequency Synthesizer
- Green Package: RoHS Compliant and No Antimony or Bromine
- Small Size (QLP 4x4 mm Package, 20 pins)
- Suited for Systems Targeting Compliance with EN 300 220 (Europe) and FCC CFR Part 15 (US)
- Support for Asynchronous and Synchronous Serial Transmit Mode for Backwards Compatibility with Existing Radio Communication Protocols
The CC115L is a cost optimized sub-1 GHz RF transmitter. The circuit is based on the popular CC1101 RF transceiver, and RF performance characteristics are identical. The CC115L value line transmitter together with the CC113L value line receiver enables a low cost RF link.
The RF transmitter is integrated with a configurable baseband modulator. The modem supports various modulation formats and has a configurable data rates from 0.6 to 600 kbps.
CC115L provides extensive hardware support for packet handling, data buffering and burst transmissions.
The main operating parameters and the 64- byte transmit FIFO of CC115L can be controlled via an SPI interface. In a typical system, the CC115L will be used together with a microcontroller and a few additional passive components.