|Package | PIN:||RGV | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Seamless Interface to 2.4-GHz Low-Power RF Devices from Texas Instruments
- +22-dBm Output Power
- 3-dB Typical Improved Sensitivity on CC2520, CC253X, and CC85XX
- Very Few External Components
- Integrated Switches
- Integrated Matching Network
- Integrated Balun
- Integrated Inductors
- Integrated PA
- Integrated LNA
- Digital Control of LNA Gain by HGM Terminal
- 100 nA in Power Down (LNA_EN = PA_EN = 0)
- Low-Transmit Current Consumption
- 155 mA at 3 V for +22 dBm, PAE = 34%
- Low-Receive Current Consumption
- 4.0-mA for High-Gain Mode
- 1.9-mA for Low-Gain Mode
- 4.7-dB LNA Noise Figure, Including T/R Switch and External Antenna Match
- RoHS Compliant 4-mm × 4-mm QFN-16 Package
- 2.0-V to 3.7-V Operation
- –40°C to +125°C Operation
Texas Instruments CC2592RGVR
The CC2592 device is a cost-effective and high-performance RF front end for low-power and low-voltage 2.4-GHz wireless applications.
The CC2592 device is a range extender for all CC25XX 2.4-GHz low-power RF transceivers, transmitters, and system-on-chip products from Texas Instruments.
To increase the link budget, the CC2592 device provides a power amplifier for increased output power and an LNA with a low-noise figure for improved receiver sensitivity.
The CC2592 device provides a very small size, high-output power RF design with its 4-mm × 4-mm QFN-16 package.
The CC2592 device contains PA, LNA, switches, RF-matching, and balun for simple design of high-performance wireless applications.