|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Flowthrough Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
Texas Instruments CCBTLV3861IPWRQ1
The SN74CBTLV3861 provides ten bits of high-speed bus switching. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device is organized as one 10-bit bus switch. When output enable (OE) is low, the 10-bit bus switch is on, and port A is connected to port B. When OE is high, the switch is open, and the high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.