|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Propagation delay time = 30 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4001UBE
CD4001UB quad 2-input NOR gate provides the system designer with direct implementation of the NOR function and supplements the existing family of CMOS gates.
The CD4001UB types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).