|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Schmitt-Trigger Inputs
- Hysteresis Voltage (Typical):
- 0.9 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2.3 V atVDD = 10 V
- 3.5 V at VDD = 15V
- Noise Immunity Greater Than 50%
- No Limit On Input Rise and Fall Times
- Standardized, Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- For Quiescent Current at 20 V
- Maximum Input Current Of 1 µA at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range:
- 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Low VDD and VSS Current During Slow Input Ramp
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CD40106BM
The CD40106B device consists of six Schmitt-Trigger inputs. Each circuit functions as aninverter with Schmitt-Trigger input. The trigger switches at different points for positive- andnegative-going signals. The difference between the positive-going voltage(VP) and the negative-going voltages (VN) is definedas hysteresis voltage (VH).
The CD40106B device is supplied in ceramic packaging (J) as well as standard packaging(D, N, NS, PW). All CD40106B devices are rated for –55°C to +125°C ambient temperatureoperation.