|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- CMOS to DTL/TTL hex converter
- CMOS current "sink" or "source" driver
- CMOS high-to-low logic-level converter
- Multiplexer 1 to 6 or 6 to 1
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4010BM96
CD4009UB and CD4010B Hex Buffer/Converters may be used as CMOS to TTL or DTL logic-level converters or CMOS high-sink-current drivers.
The CD4049UB and CD4050B are preferred hex buffer replacements for the CD4009UB and CD4010B, respectively, in all applications except multiplexers. For applications not requiring high sink current or voltage conversion, the CD4069B Hex Inverter is recommended.
The CD4009UB and CD4010B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT, and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).