|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20 V
- Maximum Input Current of 1 µA at 18 V
Over Full Package-Temperature Range:
100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA per JESD 78, Class I
- CMOS to DTL/TTL Hex Converter
- CMOS Current "Sink" or "Source" Driver
- CMOS High-to-Low Logic-Level Converter
- Multiplexer: 1-to-6 or 6-to-1
Texas Instruments CD4010BQDRQ1
CD4010B hex buffer/converter may be used as CMOS to TTL or DTL logic-level converters or CMOS high-sink-current drivers.
The CD4050B is the preferred hex buffer replacement for the CD4010B in all applications except multiplexers. For applications not requiring high sink current or voltage conversion, the CD4069UB hex inverter is recommended.
The CD4010B is supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic (D) packages.