|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Propagation delay time = 30 ns (typ). at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4011UBE
CD4011UB quad 2-input NAND gate provides the system designer with direct implementation of the NAND function and supplements the existing family of CMOS gates.
The CD4011UB types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline package (M, MT, M96, NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).