|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Encodes 10-line to 4-line BCD
- Active low inputs and outputs
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Keyboard encoding
- 10-line to BCD encoding
- Range selection
Texas Instruments CD40147BE
The CD40147B CMOS encoder features priority encoding of the inputs to ensure that only the highest-order data line is encoded. Ten data input lines (0-9) are encoded to four-line (8, 4, 2, 1) BCD. The highest priority line is line 9. All four output lines are logic 1 (VSS) when all input lines are logic 0. All inputs and outputs are buffered, and each output can drive one TTL low-power Schottky load. The CD40147B is functionally similar to the TTL54/74147 if pin 15 is tied low.
The CD40147B types are supplied in 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).