|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Medium speed operation...12 MHz (typ.) clock rate at VDD VSS = 10 V
- Fully static operation
- 8 master-slave flip-flops plus input and output buffering
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
- Serial-input/parallel-output data queueing
- Serial to parallel data conversion
- General-purpose register
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4015BE
CD4015B consists of two identical, independent, 4-stage serial-input/parallel-output registers. Each register has independent CLOCK and RESET inputs as well as a single serial DATA input. "Q" outputs are available from each of the four stages on both registers. All register stages are D-type, master-slave flip-flops. The logic level present at the DATA input is transferred into the first register stage and shifted over one stage at each positive-going clock transition. Resetting of all stages is accomplished by a high level on the reset line. Register expansion to 8 stages using one CD4015B package, or to more than 8 stages using additional CD4015Bs is possible.
The CD4015B-series types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic package (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT, and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).