|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Medium speed operation tPHL = tPLH = 60 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- AND-OR select gating
- Shift-right/shift-left registers
- True/complement selection
- AND/OR/Exclusive-OR selection
Texas Instruments CD4019BPWR
CD4019B types consist of four AND/OR select gate configurations, each consisting of two 2-input AND gates driving a single-input OR gate. Selection is accomplished by control bits Ka and Kb. In addition to selection of either channel A or channel B information, the control bits can be applied simultaneously to accomplish the logical A + B function.
The CD4019B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT, and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).