|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 3-state outputs
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum Input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range:
100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise Margin (over full package-temperature range):
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Digital Multiplexing
- Shift-right/shift-left registers
- True/complement selection
Texas Instruments CD40257BE
CD40257B is a Data Selector/Multiplexer featuring three-state outputs which can interface directly with and drive data lines of bus-oriented systems.
The CD40257B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).