|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 4-Stage clocked shift operation
- Synchronous parallel entry on all 4 stages
- JK\ inputs on first stage
- Asynchronous True/Complement control on all outputs
- Static flip-flop operation; Master-slave configuration
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- High speed 12 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13A, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Counters, Registers
- Arithmetic-unit registers
- Shift-left shift right registers
- Serial-to-parallel/parallel-to-serial conversions
- Sequence generation
- Control circuits
- Code conversion
- Counters, Registers
Texas Instruments CD4035BE
CD4035B is a four-stage clocked signal serial register with provision for synchronous PARALLEL inputs to each stage and SERIAL inputs to the first stage via JK\ logic. Register stages 2, 3, and 4 are coupled in a serial D flip-flop configuration when the register is in the serial mode (PARALLEL/SERIAL control low).
Parallel entry into each register stage is permitted when the PARALLEL/SERIAL control is high.
In the parallel or serial mode information is transferred on positive clock transitions.
When the TRUE/COMPLEMENT control is high, the true contents of the register are available at the output terminals. When the TRUE/COMPLEMENT control is low, the outputs are the complements of the data in the register. THe TRUE/COMPLEMENT control functions asynchronously with respect to the CLOCK signal.
JK\ input logic is provided on the first stage SERIAL input to minimize logic requirements particularly in counting and sequence-generation applications. With JK\ inputs connected together, the first stage becomes a D flip-flop. An asynchronous common RESET is also provided.
The CD4035B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).