|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Balanced sink and source current; approximately 4 times standard "B" drive
- Equalized delay to true and complement outputs
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13A, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
- High current source/sink driver
- CMOS-to-DTL/TTL Converter Buffer
- Display driver
- MOS clock driver
- Resistor network driver (Ladder or weighted R)
- Transmission line driver
Texas Instruments CD4041UBM96
CD4041UB types are quad true/complement buffers consisting of n- and p-channel units having low channel resistance and high current (sourcing and sinking) capability. The CD4041UB is intended for use as a buffer, line-driver, or CMOS-to-TTL driver. It can be used as an ultra-low power resistor-network driver for A/D and D/A conversion, as a transmission-line driver, and in other applications where high noise immunity and low power dissipation are primary design requirements.
The CD4041UB types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).