|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Medium Speed Operation:
tPHL, tPLH=75 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (over full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4068BM96
CD4068B NAND/AND gate provides the system designer with direct implementation of the positive-logic 8-input NAND and AND functions and supplements the existing family of CMOS gates.
The CD4068B types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).