|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Three-state outputs
- Input disabled without gating the clock
- Gated output control lines for enabling or disabling the outputs
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin over full package temperature range:
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor.
Texas Instruments CD4076BE
CD4076B types are four-bit registers consisting of D-type flip-flops that feature three-state outputs. Data Disable inputs are provided to control the entry of data into the flip-flops. When both Data Disable inputs are low, data at the D inputs are loaded into their respective flip-flops on the next positive transition of the clock input. Output Disable inputs are also provided. When the Output Disable inputs are both low, the normal logic states of the four outputs are available to the load. The outputs are disabled independently of the clock by a high logic level at either Output Disable input, and present a high impedance.
The CD4076B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).