|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Medium-Speed Operation - tPLH, tPHL = 60 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range: 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
CD4073B Triple 3-Input AND Gate
CD4081B Quad 2-Input AND Gate
CD4082B Dual 4-Input AND Gate
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4082BE
CD4073B, CD4081B and CD4082B AND gates, provide the system designer with direct implementation of the AND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates.
The CD4073B, CD4081B, and CD4082B types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).