|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 1 TTL-load output drive capability
- 2 output-disable controls
- 3-state outputs
- Pin compatible with industry types MM80C97, MC14503, and 340097
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
Texas Instruments CD4503BM
CD4502B is a hex noninverting buffer with 3-state outputs having high sink- and source-current capability. Two disable controls are provided, one of which controls four buffers and the other controls the remaining two buffers.
The CD4503B types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).