|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 3-state output
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
- Digital multiplexing
- Number-sequence generation
- Signal gating
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4512BE
CD4512B is an 8-channel data selector featuring a three-state output that can interface directly with, and drive, data lines of bus-oriented systems.
The CD4512B-series types are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT, and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).