|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- AC Types Feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply Voltage
- Speed of Bipolar F, AS, and S, With Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Greater Noise Immunity Than Standard Inverters
- Operates With Much Slower Than Standard Input Rise and Fall Slew Rates
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- ±24-mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 F Devices
- SCR Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
Texas Instruments CD74AC14E
The CD74AC14 contains six independent inverters. This device performs the Boolean function Y = A\.
Each circuit functions as an independent inverter, but because of the Schmitt action, the inverters have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT) signals.