|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- AC Types Feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply Voltage
- Speed of Bipolar F, AS, and S, With Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- ±24-mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 F Devices
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
Texas Instruments CD74AC157E
These quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers are designed for 1.5-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The AC157 devices feature a common strobe (G)\ input. When the strobe is high, all outputs are low. When the strobe is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. The devices provide true data.