|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered inputs
- Typical propagation delay:
3.6 ns @ VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50pF
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection - MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latch-up-resistant CMOS process and circuit design
- Speed of bipolar FAST*/AS/S with significantly reduced power consumption
- Balanced propagation delays
- AC types feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V operation and balanced noise immunity at 30% of the supply
- ± 24-mA output drive current
Fanout to 15 FAST* ICs
Drives 50-ohm transmission lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
*FAST is a Registered Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.
Texas Instruments CD74AC244M
The RCA CD54/74AC240, CD54/74AC241, and CD54/74AC244 and the CD54/74ACT240, CD54/74ACT241, and CD54/74ACT244 3-state octal buffer/line drivers use the RCA ADVANCED CMOS technology. The CD54/74AC/ACT240 and CD54/74AC/ACT244 have active-LOW output enables (10E\, 2OE\). The CD54/74AC/ACT241 has one active-LOW (10E\) and one active-HIGH (20E) output enable.
The CD74AC240 and CD74ACT240 are supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and 20-lead small-outline packages (M and M96 suffixes). The CD74AC241 is supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and the CD74ACT241 is supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and 20-lead small-outline packages (M96 suffix). The CD74AC244 and CD74ACT244 are supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 20-lead small-outline packages (M and M96 suffixes), and 20-lead shrink small-outline packages (SM96 suffix). These package types are operable over the following temperature ranges: Commercial (0 to 70°C); Industrial (40 to +85°C); and Extended Industrial/Military (55 to +125°C).
The CD54AC240 and CD54AC244 and the CD54ACT240, CD54ACT241, and CD54ACT244 are supplied in 20-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix) and are operable over the 55 to +125°C temperature range.