|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered inputs
- Typical propagation delay:
5 ns @ VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50 pF
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection - MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latch-up-resistant CMOS process and circuit design
- Speed of bipolar FAST*/AS/S with significantly reduced power consumption
- Balanced propagation delays
- AC types feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V operation and balanced noise immunity at 30% of the supply
- ± 24-mA output drive current
-Fanout to 15 FAST* ICs
-Drives 50-ohm transmission lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
*FAST is a Registered Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.
Texas Instruments CD74AC534M96
The RCA-CD54/74AC374 and CD54/74AC534 and the CD54/74ACT374 and CD54/74ACT534 octal D-type, 3-state, positive-edge triggered flip-flops use the RCA ADVANCED CMOS technology. The eight flip-flops enter data into their registers on the LOW-to-HIGH transition of the clock (CP). The Output Enable (OE\) controls the 3-state outputs and is independent of the register operation. When the Output Enable (OE\) is HIGH, the outputs are in the high-impendance state. The CD54/74AC/ACT374 and CD54/74AC/ACT534 share the same pin configurations, but the CD54/74AC/ACT374 outputs are non-inverted while the CD54/74AC/ACT534 devices have inverted outputs. (For flow-through pin configurations, see CD54/74AC/ACT564 and CD54/74AC/ACT574.)
The CD74AC/ACT374 and CD74AC/ACT534 are supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and in 20-lead dual-in-line small-outline plastic packages (M suffix). Both package types are operable over the following temperature range: Commerical (0 to 70°C); Industrial (-40 to +85°C); and Extended Industrial/Military (-55 to +125°C).
The CD54AC/ACT374 and CD54AC/ACT534, available in chip form (H suffix), are operable over the -55 to +125°C temperature range.