|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered inputs
- Typical propagation delay:
4.3 ns @ VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50 pf
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection - MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-resistant CMOS process and circuit design
- Speed of bipolar FAST*/AS/D with significantly reduced power consumption
- Balanced propagation delays
- AC types feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V operation and balanced noise immunity at 30% of the supply
- ±24-mA output drive current
-Fanout to 15 FAST* ICs
-Drives 50-ohm transmission lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
*FAST is a Registered Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.
Texas Instruments CD74AC573M96
The RCA-CD54/74AC563 and CD54/74AC573 and the CD54/74ACT563 and CD54/74ACT573 octal transparent 3-state latches use the RCA ADVANCED CMOS technology. The outputs are transparent to the inputs when the Latch Enable (LE\) is HIGH. When the Latch Enable (LE\) goes LOW, the data is latched. The Output Enable (OE\) controls the 3-state ouputs. When the Output Enable (OE\) is HIGH, the outputs are in the high-impendance state. The latch operation is independent of the state of the Output Enable.
The CD74AC/ACT563 and CD74AC/ACT573 are supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and in 20-lead dual-in-line small-outline plastic packages (M suffix). Both package types are operable over the folowing temperature ranges: Commerical (0 to 70°C); Industrial (-40 to +85°C); and Extended Industrial/Military (-55 to +125°C).
The CD54AC/ACT563 and CD54AC/ACT573, available in chip form (H suffix), are operable over the -55 to +125°C temperature range.