|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- AC Types Feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply
- Speed of Bipolar F, AS, and S, With Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- ±24-mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 F Devices
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
Texas Instruments CD74AC86M96
The CD74AC86 is a quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gate. This device performs the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A\B + AB\ in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.